San Antonio Motorcycle Defects Attorneys
Have you been hurt in an accident on your motorcycle? Do you suspect that a defective part may have been the cause? If so, the San Antonio motorcycle defect attorneys of Chris Mayo Law Firm can help you.
Motorcycles are complex machines with many moving parts. A defective part could be the difference between an enjoyable ride down the highway and a serious accident. If you lose control of your motorcycle because of a defective part, you may end up getting in an accident and sustaining serious injuries.
If you or a loved one was injured because of a defective motorcycle, you need an experienced attorney on your side to help you get the recovery you deserve. At Chris Mayo Law Firm, our San Antonio motorcycle defect attorneys will give you the care and attention you need to help you through your lawsuit. We will use our skill and experience to get you the compensation you deserve for the injuries you suffered because of a motorcycle defect.
Do I Need an Attorney?
Motorcycle defect cases can be extremely difficult to prove. Generally speaking, to recover for injuries caused by a motorcycle defect, you must be able to prove the following elements:
- The motorcycle was in a defective condition that made it unreasonably dangerous
- The defect was the responsibility of some other party
- The defect caused your injury
- The responsible party was engaged in the business of motorcycle manufacturing or sales
Often, the responsible parties will deny these elements and point fingers at other parties while you are left to recover from your injuries. You need legal support on your side to be able to effectively prove these four elements.
Furthermore, finding the party responsible for the defect can be a tough task. The party responsible is often either the manufacturer, the distributor, the retailer, or some combination of the three. Regardless of who is actually liable, these parties all have experienced motorcycle defect defense attorneys on their side that are only interested in furthering their own company’s financial interests.
To combat the other side’s experienced staff and attorneys, and to help show your motorcycle defect case in the court of law, you need an experienced and knowledgeable motorcycle defect attorney. At Chris Mayo Law Firm, we have been exposed to countless motorcycle defect cases. If you want passionate legal advocacy, please call us at (210) 999-9999 today so that you can get the compensation you deserve from the party responsible for the motorcycle defect that caused your accident.
Why Choose Chris Mayo Law Firm?
At Chris Mayo Law Firm, we have been helping individuals in San Antonio and the South Texas area for years. We have extensive knowledge when it comes to motorcycle defect cases. You need our skill and experience on your side so you can get the recovery you deserve for your injuries.
Over the years, we have gained a great reputation by providing our clients with care, compassion, and fierce advocacy through their lawsuits. If you were injured in a motorcycle accident because of some defect, please call the San Antonio motorcycle defect attorneys at (210) 999-9999 today so you can get the compensation you need to get your life back on track.
Motorcycles can be defective in a wide variety of ways. Unfortunately, regardless of what part is defective, a motorcyclist is very vulnerable to injury if any part malfunctions and causes an accident. At Chris Mayo Law Firm, we have seen defects on the following motorcycle parts:
- Frame: The frame of the motorcycle itself may have been improperly manufactured, causing it to collapse.
- Wheels or Tires: Wheel or tire failure is one of the more common types of motorcycle defects. Tires can suddenly blowout and cause a total loss of control. Wheels can suddenly lock and cause the motorcycle to skid and crash.
- Steering or Handling Controls: The front steering system of a motorcycle may wobble as a motorcyclist approaches a sharp turn. This wobbling can be dangerous and can cause loss of control of the front of the motorcycle.
- Drive Chain: A drive chain may be loose to the point that it can slip off the gear. When this happens, the chain may catch against another part of the motorcycle and cause the rear wheel to malfunction. This causes a motorcyclist to suddenly lose control.
- Kickstand: If a kickstand fails to retract properly, it can contact the roadway and cause a motorcycle to lose control. The great speed at which motorcycles operate can make even the smallest outside factor a major problem on the highway.
- Brakes: One of the more common defects found in motorcycles, brake failure can occur in many ways. The brake system itself may overheat, or it may have been improperly designed and assembled. Brake failure can result in serious rear-end collisions and severe impacts with guardrails when a motorcyclist approaches a turn.
Regardless of the specific type of defect, a defective motorcycle part will result in a loss of control that can lead to serious injuries or death. You should not be denied fair compensation for your injuries. The manufacturer, distributor, or retailer that supplied you with the defective motorcycle should be held accountable for the injuries you sustained. Do not hesitate to contact the San Antonio motorcycle accident attorneys at Chris Mayo Law Firm so that you can get the money you deserve from the responsible parties.
At Chris Mayo Law Firm, we have the experienced attorneys you need on your side for your motorcycle defect lawsuit. We have the skill to get you a fair recovery from the responsible party, whether it’s the manufacturer, the distributor, or the retailer of the motorcycle. We expect our products, especially when it comes to motorcycles, to be manufactured properly and to be marketed as expected. Often, companies will ignore the expectations of the consumer and put out a dangerous, hazardous, and ineffective product. Unfortunately, when it comes to motorcycles, a functional part can be the difference between life and death.
If you or a loved one was hurt because of a defect or problem with your motorcycle, please contact our San Antonio motorcycle defect attorneys today at (210) 999-9999 so you can get the compensation you deserve.