Worker and wife sue Entergy for electrocution accident

 In Personal Injury

Adam and Ashley Mason filed a lawsuit against electrical utility company Entergy Texas in Jefferson County District Court, claiming that Entergy’s negligence caused Adam to be electrocuted while he conducted an inspection of a utility pole.

According to Adam’s complaint, while he was conducting an inspection on a pole, an electrical wire broke loose and electrocuted him. On October 21, 2015, Entergy filed a motion for leave to designate a responsible third party, claiming their company was not responsible for the injury Adam has sustained. They added that Osmose Utilities Services, Inc. “clearly had a duty to ensure that its employees” were fit to handle the job set before them. Osmose was also responsible for guaranteeing that no loose objects had the possibility of falling from the electric pole and causing injury.

Our attorneys at the Chris Mayo Law Firm provide quality legal representation for our clients in San Antonio and other areas in Texas. We handle personal injury accident cases that include workplace injuries, among others. Call our offices today at (210) 999-9999.

Recommended Posts
Contact Us

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Not readable? Change text. captcha txt

Start typing and press Enter to search